Reading Time: 2 minutes
March 18, 2020 – New Hudson, MI
With the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 pandemic continuing to evolve, we’d like to inform our valued customers and suppliers on how Pratt Miller is operating during this challenging time. Similarly to your business, the health and safety of our team members is our number 1 priority. To that end, we’ve implemented the following guidelines to ensure we are not compromising the well-being of our employees or any of our customer deliverables.
1. Pratt Miller team members who are able, are being encouraged to work remotely. Fortunately for our staff, customers and suppliers, we already had the tools, technology, and processes in place to enable a seamless transition from onsite innovation and collaboration to remote.
2. Our manufacturing operations and technicians are working as they normally would, onsite but with added guidelines and precautions to ensure they are working in a healthy and safe environment.
3. While all of our buildings will remain open, we are following the CDC’s recommendation of “social distancing”.
– If you have an onsite or in-person meeting at Pratt Miller, please contact your meeting host to discuss alternative options. Again, we have the technology to easily allow for virtual meetings and calls.
– In the event an onsite or in-person meeting is necessary, please contact your Pratt Miller host upon your arrival at our office, as our front desk reception personnel will not be available to greet you.
4. All shipments will be received at our Grand River facility located at 52900 Grand River Avenue, New Hudson, MI 48165. Packages that are currently in-transit will be routed to the intended recipient.
Like you, we are taking this seriously and one day at a time. However, with the additional measures mentioned above, we are confident we will not see much, if any, impact on our project deliverables.
If anything changes in our business operations, we will post a notification within our newsfeed.
If you require any special COVID-19 documentation from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach out to us to see how we can help solve your toughest design, engineering and production problems and bring your innovative vision to reality.